What is Final Expense Coverage?
This is Life insurance used to cover funeral and burial expenses of a loved one. The standard benefits range from $5,000-$25,000 and often times, final expense insurance can provide funds to your family within a day or two of passing, because the grieving period is no time to be making complicated financial decisions.
Which Program is right for me?
Our Senior Benefits Advocates work with you to determine what is best for you. We take a three-step approach to determine the right options for you.
- Getting to know you – What’s important to you? What do you want to protect? What medical conditions do you have?
- Analyzing your needs – What type of funeral (casket/cremation) do you want? Do you have bills you want to cover?
- Identifying solutions – Recommending the proper Insurance company that will be the best fit based on the type coverage you are looking and any medical conditions you may have.
Contact us at 888-689-7063 or submit your information and a Senior Benefits Advocate will get back to you
What is term insurance?
- Term insurance is a type of life insurance policy that provides coverage for a certain period of time or a specified “term” of years.
- If the insured dies during the time period specified in a term policy and the policy is active, a death benefit will be paid.
- Many term policies offer level premiums for the duration of the policy.
- Other term policies offer decreasing or increasing benefits over time as well as the option to convert from term to permanent insurance.